Elmer's disappearing purple school glue stick seems to be a favorite with 3D
printers. I've used Duck brand archival acid free glue stick.
Rub all over the build plate, drag a wet paper towel around to smooth it. By
the time the bed heats up the glue is dry. When the bed cools the print pops
loose.

    On Friday, June 5, 2020, 1:19:43 PM MDT, Gene Heskett