One more thing.   This is a link the the Harbor Freight Mini-Mill.  The
list price is $700 and they ALWAYS have 20% off coupons so the actual price
is $560.  I can't seriously offer a CNC conversion that more than doubles
the price of the Mill.

So the budget for motors, power supply, Mesa cards and cables and sensors,
pendants and EVERYTHING must be under $500.   Of course I've already spent
more but "low-budget" is the point of THIS current project.   Ok low-budget
and very, very easy to build.

In my opinion it is just to easy to solve problems with money.  It does not
take much thinking.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California