Hey Andy.

Heidenhain is not very well supported here in NZ.

I went down that path already on my last machine and won't do that twice
lol.

They are actually moving and just want it gone now.

And the 25k nzd was over 10 years with all the problems it had.  It's
almost as if it has a dodgy ground or something

But I really like linuxcnc.  So I'll put that on it.  And my whole workshop
will be running linuxcnc.  I have used fagor and semiens controls a lot and
still really like linuxcnc.  You guys all do a great job.

Linuxcnc has a some issues of course but it is very capable.  I mainly miss
the conversational stuff.

Regards

Andrew