Yep exactly Todd.

And now I get to play with it.  But everything is basically mechanicallly
new as it is so low hrs.  Just hoping I can reuse the heidenhain inverter
drive for spindle and servo motors.  I think that is still OK.  And it
looks like it can take a pwm signal to control it.

Might need some heidenhain EXE boxes for the incremental sin cos encoders
also.  And hopefully I can power it up.  It would be awesome it I don't
have to buy new chinese servo drives and a vfd this time!  Anyway I'll have
heaps of aiding you guys.

Ps Todd.

I ended up tuning my chinese servo drives using halscope to see the changes
in following error and velocity error using the encoder feedback to
linuxcnc from drives.  Only changing PIV values in the actual drive,

halscope pid was not running only counting pulses for position feedback.
And it worked mint.  Thanks for all the help.  It Cuts a 110mm circle
0.005mm. out of round now at a decent speed.   I'm happy as.