Hi Gene

I don't know if you got this on the list, so I'm sending it directly to you
too.

Here
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=imgres&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiXvrLK47fqAhXhxoUKHeHJCocQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pferd.com%2Fmedia%2FPDF-en%2Ftool-manual%2FPFERD-tool-manual-catalogue-5-int-en.pdf&psig=AOvVaw1J7ANPuYQ-lE_o1s3bLL8E&ust=1594095741801759>
is the link to the Pferd product page. At pg 35 is what you want

Regards
Roland