I just purchased a Bostomatic BD18-2 from NASA JPL. The servo amp's for all 3
axis were missing. I'm trying to find new amp's and information on the machine
so i can make a linuxcnc conversion.

The motor is this glentek GM4040-41 180vdc, 9.1A. I decoded the serial number
it has no brake, no tachometer, a special encoder, no resolver.

Identaplate shows:
GLENTEK
Model: GM4040-41-00906101-159
P/N: 3203
TORQ-IN-LB: 31.3
RES-OHMS: 0.8
RATED CURRENT: 9.1
IND-MH: 5
KV-V/kRPM: 5.6
TACH-VDC:
RATED VOLTAGE: 180VDC
MAX RPM: 3500
JA LB-IN-SEC^2: 0.0163

I've sent a request to Glentek for information on the servo and what amp's I
would need to drive them.

I'm hoping that someone has some information on bostomatic machines maybe even
a jackpot of a wiring diagram for the BD18-1 or BD18-2. Any wiring diagrams or
information for bostomatic machines would probably be helpful.

Thank you for any help with this project.
Thomas