Hey guys especially Andy.

So my machine is a high speed linear rail machine.  Weights 5.8 ton.  Has
16mm pitch ballscrews and 3kw servo motors.  And 10000 Rpm spindle.

Andy if you want to have a play with my machine I'm happy as to assist and
try get it going if you want to play with simplified pid limiting or
anything else.  Go for it.  I have two of these machines also so one can
sit there as a test bed for awhile.

Also I have already turned down max acceleration in the ini file.  I think
it is 500mm/s2.  And max rapid is 8m/min.  It was 20 m/min with the old
controller but my x axis thrust bearing for the ballscrew is noisy so I
turned down the rapids.

Any other questions let me know.

Regards

Andrew