I recommend the techniques in this web page:

https://www.grc.com/haystack.htm

I enjoy pointing out the smarts of Steve Gibson.

I've set up an Epson ET-2650 printer as a WIFI access point, and since the interface for entering the password is so awful, I created a password specifically meant to be easy to enter on that printer.  It is still over 16 characters long, and has something from caps, lower case, numbers and special characters.  That should keep lurkers from wasting our paper with nonsense.