From: Roland Jollivet <roland.jolli...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 3:45 AM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Emc-users] OT: Fanuc 0M setup

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] Be sure links are safe.

Hi All

I'm looking at getting a small VMC that has a Fanuc 0M controller on it.

Much to my chagrin, I found out that there is no I/O on the machine. (for
fixtures, probes etc.)  I was expecting a Harting plug on the side.
So any functionality has to be 'enabled' and hardware added and brought out to
a plug.

So the hardware side is easy enough, to add a few relays, but then this
functionality still has to be enabled in the controllers ladder logic.

So does anyone know if this is easy to do? Maybe just a password and do it from
the user keypad?
Or does one need special cables and codes for a secret society?

Roland