Hello,

I am trying to configure the limit switches in linuxcnc, I think I can use them as home switches too.

The switches get tripped, when teh cross slide is as close to theĀ  chuck as it can be and as close to the user/operator as possible.

I have it setup so that for example the x-axis limit switch will stop the stepper, but I'd expect to be able to jog in the opposite direction, which

it doesn't seem to do.

How do I set up the limit switches so that theydo stop the movement of the axis but still will allow to move an axis in the opposite direction as the one that triggered the switch?

thanks,

Ron