Boston Dynamics has a good utube staring Spot and Adam Savage of Myth Busters.

On 12/30/20 11:22 AM, Chris Albertson wrote:
Altas is hydraulic.  It has 28 hydraulic actuators and one battery-powered
pump.   The battery is 3.7 KWH size   They say it runs for about an hour.
  So he is burning 3.7 Kw  The robot would heat a good size room.

The yellow dog "Spot" is 100% electric with custom BLDC motors, 3 in each
leg.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 5:19 AM Les Newell <les.new...@fastmail.co.uk>