From: andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2021 12:26 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Emc-users] I wonder if I can fix it?

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] Be sure links are safe.

I bought an FHA-17C actuator from eBay. It was cheaper than normal, for parts
or not working.
It clearly had the cables cut off, so I decided to gamble.

It turns out that things were worse than I hoped.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/p3SL2Bwv2b9yd5XJ9

I am seriously considering trying to make a new flexspline. I mean, how hard
can it be?

--
atp
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for