EDM of one sort or another comes up every few years. Pete Grundemann(sp?) put one together. His demo was to edm threads in a file. tomp ... now in Thailand has a lot of experience in edm. tjtr33...at....gmail....com Someone brought a non-working commercial wire edm to Galesburg and almost had it working at the end of the week. This was a stepper driven unit made by Bridgeport but had a different label. My memory seems to be fading.... I worked a little bit at getting something going but other pressures out voted the project. Still have a bunch of graphite and electrolyte around here someplace.

Dave