I've been using the Bergerda motors for a while now.  Brought in a couple of 7A
stepper motor drives to replace a noisy whining stepperonline model.
Surprisingly buying two with shipping was only $5 each more than the
stepperonline through Amazon.ca with free Prime shipping and it's a much nicer
unit, bigger heatsink, no whine.

Last year when I went looking for a VFD and 3 phase motor for my mill I rapidly
found that an AC servo with the same power rating as the 2HP single phase motor
was less than a new three phase motor and VFD.  And buying direct through
Alibaba even with shipping got me a motor/drive that was cheaper than through
EBAY.

Because I've been so positive about their drives and support the Bergerda sales
people have been asking me who would make a good distributor and local supplier
for the USA.  I'm in Canada and I learned a long time ago it's not cost
effective to import to here and then sell into the USA.

Obviously the products they sell are not meant just for milling machines.  Just
about any automation project that has a need for motors would work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
John Dammeyer