for what it is worth:

I have been on and off this list for a good long whle, mostly lurking (I first signed up probably a decade ago, probably different email addr)

What I never saw happen, accept on rare occassions, is getting a "personal" email from another member.

Now I am get half a dozen to a dozen a day. So that CoC has two side effects, already, it seems.

1] Directly emailing each other about things that could be on the list, but also not really .... BUT also

2] The amount of "social interaction", things that don't necessarily have to do with CNC. I must say, I got to know several people quite a bit better, so that is good

:)

Hey what about an ethics list of something?   let's see what that does.

Ron