Honestly, i do. Read it again. I think it's been changed because it's not
really that bad. It literally just says don't be a d-bag. I didn't
sidestep, I just don't see why I should get deeper into it. I don't let
petty matters bother me. It's just an email list for a free piece of
software. Don't let it spoil your whole day.

Phil T.
The Feral Engineer

Check out my LinuxCNC tutorials, machine builds and other antics at
www.youtube.com/c/theferalengineer

Help support my channel efforts and coffee addiction:
www.patreon.com/theferalengineer