On 2021/08/31 03:25, Leonardo Marsaglia wrote:
Hi Marius,

Are you driving your A axis with steppers or servos? What are you using as
the physical home switch?

You can always fool the homing sequence at least into some extent. I wanted
to use servos in open loop but that was incompatible with homing with
index. So I bypassed the home switch for the final detection, and then
feeded the index pulse of the servos making LCNC believe it was the home
switch. May be you can implement something like that.