If it is too much work, ask me and I will re-export the entire model from
Fusion360 to STEP, and I'm sure there will be no read-only as Fusion360
does not do that.

I also want to re-organize it, like at least placing all the nuts and
screws in a "hardware" component so that can all be turned off and on at
once rather than doing 100+ clicks

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California