From: Rob C [rclandro...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 10:53 AM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Tormach writing open sorce ROS2/Machiekit/LCNC bridge.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the Walla Walla University email
system.

I was also confused by machine kit reference from tormach.  I thought
tormach was based on linuxcnc and not the machine kit branch/fork

although I guess if Tormach are running a 2.7 linuxcnc version I guess you
could say they have their own branch/fork

I would have thought that since the change to python 3 with linuxcnc that
will be quite a divergent change to linuxcnc that will make it difficult to
integrate any items pushed back to 2.7