How old is your copy of LCNC? I just ran your code on my plasma and it ran smoothly with no detectable hesitation on the transitions between arcs.

Les

On 10/01/2022 12:08, Robin Szemeti via Emc-users wrote:
I've not built any plasmas in years :)  I eventually got out of building
those and bought myself a couple of big Trumpf lasers ...

I do notice problems with the TP in the version of LCNC I run on the
router, when cutting at slow speeds, you can't really notice it, but at
medium speeds say, 3 or 4m a minute, I see them ... my software splits the
arcs into quadrants, and I do tend to see a stop on at least one of the
quadrants ... it will slow to a stop, cause a cutter burn on the part and
then continue on.

My header and cut for a simple circle, with entry at roughly 12 oclock
looks looks something like:

%
N10 G21 G40 G49
N20 G64 P0.05
N30 G17
N40 M8
N50 G53 G0 Z0.00
N60 G53 G0 X0.00 Y0.00
N70 ( Load tool End Mill {12 mm})
N80 M6 T1
N90 G43 H1
N100 G54
N110 G0X0.000 Y0.000 S18000 M3
N120 G4 P5.0
N130 G0 Z21.000
N140 (Profile 1)
N150 G0X500.000Y706.000Z16.000
N160 G1Z0.000F900.0
N170 G3X294.000Y500.000I0.000J-206.000F5000.0
N180 G3X500.000Y294.000I206.000J0.000
N190 G3X706.000Y500.000I0.000J206.000
N200 G3X500.000Y706.000I-206.000J0.000
N210 G0Z16.000