On Thursday, January 27, 2022 11:49:17 AM EST Valerio Bellizzomi wrote:
> Do I have to somehow convert my configurations for master ?

IDK about your axis gui errors, but one thing I note is that you don't
have a numerical spindle number. master had grown the ability to control
more than one spindle some time back, and the S argument now expects a
following number before the speed of the numerical assignment of the
spindle number. All my machines only have one, they start at base 0, IDK
what the max is, so the argument for my stuff is S0 500 (or whatever
speed you want to assign to the first spindle.)

However I suspect something else is aglay besides that, so I'll leave it
to the experts. I did see you're on buster, but not what architecture.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis