Hi Martin,
Just got an email that mine has shipped but no tracking info just yet.

My 16mm reamer finally arrived so I can get back to the Harmonic Drive project
once I get the S100 computers off the table saw and all the boxes off the
floor.  Kind of a mess.

And then I was foolish enough to buy this bare board and order parts.  The CF
holders also finally (ordered in April) arrived.  But I have to write the disk
drivers for these and that's turning out to be a bigger problem than I
originally thought it would be.  When done the CF cards replace 8" floppy disks
for a Z80 based computer.  (Yes. 8" floppy that at single sided single density
hold a whopping 243K bytes)

John