On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 at 11:16, Rick Moscoloni <rmoscol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andy, could this be merged to master? or are proprietary?

It has been offered to us, but it doesn't merge cleanly as it predates
the Joints-Axes changes.

Rob Ellenberg said, (April 2021)
There has been some divergence in the TP but not an impossible amount.
The main challenge there is getting the associated emccanon changes
merged, because max velocity / acceleration is calculated differently,
and all those changes are mixed in with things like the coordinate
transform overhaul (so we have to either tease that out again or port
a big chunk of interp changes too). Do you know of anyone in the
community who would be willing to do testing? I've added some unit
tests for the TP / blending improvements, so it won't take as much
functional testing to prove out the basics.

--
atp
lunatics."