I've just been emailed that my second BoB has been shipped.  Once that arrives
I have:
Pi4 + Mesa 7i92H + 2xBoB + power supplies.
I'd also be willing to test, assuming I can be sent an img file to do a stock
newbie type installation for an open loop stepper controlled CNC router or a
mill.

I'd use an existing hal/ini file combination and make whatever changes are
required for the Tormach based install.  I'd look at using the I/O modeled
after the image for the Clearpath CNC
https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_diy/acorn_cnc_controller.html
But create an image with the components I'm using.
John