From: Alan Condit via Emc-users [mailto:emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: June 25, 2023 7:33 AM
To: EMC-Users
Cc: Alan Condit
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Drilling holes in the back of a stepper motor

John,

I have used JB-weld to rebuild plastic parts (commercially manufactured) so
that I could drill and tap where a threaded support had pulled out. I just
used clay to build a dam around the area that I wanted to fill with epoxy.
Then after setting I drilled and tapped the new support. It was much
stronger than the original part.

Alan

<emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>