Using the turn in conversation for some (relevant) self promotion...

http://mu.nl/nl/exhibitions/heather-dewey-hagborg-genomic-intimacy

Speaking of relationships, a biochemist friend once confided her belief that
love is all about negotiating the terms of control. How much is one willing to
concede? How much can one insist on maintaining?...

This perspective on intimacy didn’t feel right at the time but stuck with me.
As the years pass, I grow more convinced in her assessment. In today’s genomic
and big data world the importance of control issues within intimacy, intra and
inter species, are no longer ignorable.

Reading this thread made me connect the control conversation from years ago to
my recently completed collaboration. So, thank you!

ozawaToshiaki
Bern, Switzerland

all typed with thumbs...