many thanks for Virginia's garden tips..

and to Jaromil, so bitcoins failed, and the blockchain is taking over the art market?

Speaking of art-

a few projects that started Mycelium Network Society

RADIO MYCELIUM by Martin Howse

https://fo.am/radio_mycelium/ (a workshop at FOAM in 2011, will also be at STWST48x4/ARS this september)

Azucena Sanchez' Narco Cultivos that tracks Mexico's drug trafficing network with behavior patterns of physarum polycephalum.

http://azusnz.com/narco-cultivos/

The T-shroom project by Kartina Neiburga and Art bureau OPEN (Ilze Black)
http://open.x-i.net/tsene/index2.html

The gorgeous Spore Print Film Series by Anna Schime of Buffalo
http://www.a--a.org/project/spore-print-film-series
https://vimeo.com/85092290

Taro's Myco-Logick
https://stwst48x2.stwst.at/myco-logick

and Saša Spačal's (from Ljubljana, supported by Kapelica gallery) series of mycophonic works
https://mycophone.wordpress.com/mycophone_unison/

After all, MNS wants to connect local network nodes who would cultivate artists who work with fungal stuff....

over
sl