 On being "old"
I don't fell much older than I did at 20.  But tell that to a 25 year old when
they are telling mehow things are today, that the culture has changed and I
just don't see what has happened.I'm working with a group of young people, all
less than 25, that find my contributions tosystem analysis and strategy
developments, as well as risk management approachreally boring and irrelevant.
Wait until their thoughts catch up with 61 years of experience!  They will
understand when reality bites them in the butt.
    On Friday, September 27, 2019, 07:10:43 PM PDT, Alan Sondheim