Thanks, Ana, for sharing the link to your work with Cecilia Parsberg.

I’m wondering whether you might say something about it in relation to the
month’s theme (basically, why do we still us the Middle East as a term) or the
week’s theme on circumventing territorial limitations, which opens to very
sidderent questions in Palestine than in the Gulf states that Sean and Beth are
discussing.