* In section 5.1 (para 3) - The following sentence does not make sense to
me.
   Message i2 is the information the AAA server receives from the last hop
in the AAA  proxy chain which is not necessarily the authenticator.

  Specifically I do not follow the last clause and what it is referring to.
Are you stating that the element in the AAA proxy chain may not be the
authenticator?  If so, I would omit the clause as it seems obvious to me
since you are talking about a chain.

* How does authenticated vs non-authenticated information get denoted in a
AAA message?  Given that some information can be authenticated at an early
point in the chain and some must be deferred until the last node this would
need to be denoted as authenticated vs non-authenticated information.  And
who validated it? <WARNING: may be stupid question by somebody who does not
know Radius/Diameter>

* s/thatwere/that were/

* section 5.2
s/have gone lost/have got lost/

* It  is not clear to me if the EAP server is to reflect the values from the
EAP client in the response message or if it should reflect values from the
NAS/AAA path.

* Is it reasonable/possible that a policy would pull some attribute from the
AAA path that is not supplied by the EAP client and therefore need to
reflect it to the EAP client as part of the response?  Or is the set of
values to be reflected back to the EAP client restricted by the set of
values that it supplies?

* Section 7.2 - I am afraid I don't understand what this new RADIUS
attribute is supposed to be carrying.   I am doubly confused since the
introductory text in sections 7 and 7.1 talk about the values of i1, but my
understanding is that i1 is sent from the NAS to the peer, using some
unknown protocol and then from the peer to the EAP server using an EAP
method and thus the reason for the RADIUS attribute is confusing.  I would
understand it better if we are talking about sending i2 data for things
which are not already RADIUS attributes, but that does not seem to be how
the text is designed.

This might just be talking about the EAP method to be used, but this is also
confusing since that is not something I would expect the NAS to be involved
in.

I might have gotten a better grasp on this, and I think that part of my
problem is that I think that this could be a mis-named attribute.  I now
understand that this is dealing with what is the method that is being used
to talk between the EAP peer and the NAS.   I think it is partly misleading
because this is only part of what is carrying the EAP data layer (along with
a AAA layer currently) and thus is not completely true.  It might be better
to call it the Peer-NAS transport layer or something similar.

* Section 8 - You are talking about this information as being validated by
the AAA server as oppose to being validated for consistency against the i1
data by the EAP server.  Is this what you are really intended?