All,
Back in IETF 80 we presented EAP-IBAKE. The link to the I-D is provided below:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake-01

This EAP method is based on the Identity-Based Authenticated Key Exchange
(IBAKE) protocol.  IBAKE is a protocol for mutual authentication and key
agreement between two or more endpoints. It is based on a public-key based
authentication mechanism, where each message is encrypted with the public key
of the corresponding endpoint, as per the Identity Based  Encryption (IBE)
principles.  As a result of the IBAKE protocol, a shared symmetric key is
generated by each endpoint.

EAP-IBAKE is specified in ETSI TS 102 690 (stage 2) and ETSI TS 102 921 (stage
3) as a method for access network independent device and gateway bootstrapping.
Both specifications are approved and are awaiting publication of EAP-IBAKE
(among other things).

While this document could be of interest to emu WG, it would probably require
changes to the WG charter.

Group's opinion about specifying EAP-IBAKE in emu WG as well as possible
changes to the WG charter is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Violeta