https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-emu-tls-eap-types-01

  I haven't seen much discussion on the document.  There are still some open
questions:

* should it be published simultaneously with draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13?
   If so, we need some consensus on this document, and quick.

   If not, when do we publish this draft?  Microsoft has already said that they
won't rev their EAP-TLS implementation until they can also rev PEAP.

* Should the document simply drop references to FAST?
  It looks like the effort has moved to TEAP.
  Perhaps we should note that FAST cannot be used with TLS 1.3, and that TEAP
should be used instead

* should the document drop references to TEAP?
 Given Jouni Malinen's comments on implementing TEAP, it may be worth simply
noting that we're waiting for a TEAP update document

* Without FAST / TEAP, the document is about 4 pages of text.  Is there
anything controversial, missing, etc?

* What are the barriers to adoption and publication?

  Alan DeKok.