This version includes a typo fix from Heikki, and much extra discussion on
resumption based on Heikki's comments at IETF 117.

  I've reviewed the text in this draft against RFC 9190 and RFC 9427.  I've
tried to align the text as much as possible across documents.

  I've also reviewed the text in this draft against the public implementations
of TEAP.  The text in the draft matches what the implementations do.

  Barring any updates from a final review of the GitHub issues, I think the
document is (again) finally done.