I look forward to testing out this out.  As I have said in the past, this
is the 'next step' in the File System Level of Encryption (As opposed to
Disk/Partition or individual File based encryption).

The point about a changes to a directory on two different systems causing a
synchronization conflict is something I never even thought of, and will
require some very careful handling.  Otherwise files added on one system
may become 'lost'.

I also look forward to attempting to 'interleave' multiple encrypted file
systems into the same encrypted data store, Something I often do with EncFS
without problems.

Thank you for your efforts, Cloud Filesystems have become a major part of
the world, and Encrypted Filesystems has become vital to making this
secure, even form the providers of such systems.