Hi Patrick,

I realize that the link I posted does not give any details. However,
this all solved for DKIM by specifying exactly which parts of the
message have been signed within the header. For PGP, you may want to
sign the body of the message instead, but this may just be done in the
same way as it is done in PGP/Mime with the only exception that the PGP
signature is not an attachment to the message but posted in the header.

I actually see encryption as less of an issue. When I send an encrypted
message to someone, I need to know for sure that the recipient knows
about PGP encryption and knows how to decode it. If I send an encrypted
message to someone who does not use PGP, he/she cannot read it, no
matter what.

For signing, it is a different story because I'd like to set up my
client to sign all my outgoing messages and people can either verify the
signature or don't care. However, currently, it's working
counterproductive as people start to distrust the unknown attachments or
appended incomprehensible code in my messages.

Regards,

Egbert