On 09/02/2015 04:19 PM, Mike Acker wrote:

> in your Account Settings select OpenPGP dialog and select the key you want it
> to use

Thanks.  It's already set and has been pointing there to the right key
for ages and ages.  If I set it again, there is only one key there to
choose from: the correct key.  Even so, Enigmail is able to find and use
the wrong key when actually sending and encrypting a message.

Now that I try to send this reply, I notice a similar thing for signing.
 Enigmail says I have the right key but when it actually goes to sign
the message, it complains of not found or not valid key until I turn off
signing.

Regards,
Lars