On 09/02/2015 07:37 PM, Ludwig Hügelschäfer wrote:
> On 02.09.15 15:35, Lars Noodén wrote:
>
>> Now that I try to send this reply, I notice a similar thing for signing.
>>  Enigmail says I have the right key but when it actually goes to sign
>> the message, it complains of not found or not valid key until I turn off
>> signing.
>
> Is your key not expired and has ownertrust set to "Ultimate"?
>
> Ludwig

Yes to both.  As far as I know, nothing has changed with the key since
when it was working.  I did upgrade Engimail from 1.7.2-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
to 1.8.2-0ubuntu0.14.04.1 on the 27th and restarted Thunderbird today.
It was after this restart that the encryption stopped working.  A few
minutes prior to that, it was ok.

Regards,
Lars