On 5/13/2016 10:08 AM, David wrote:

> I am not a tech guy or a programmer type so I have now idea just what he
> has to constantly 'fix'. Or just why it is Enigamil that he blames.
> Enigmail releases are very stable and major releases are not done often.

It's not Enigmail as much as it is Thunderbird.  They seem to have "new
and improved" releases quite  frequently, and almost as frequently one
or more of the add-ons doesn't work until the author of said add-on
makes some change to keep up with Thunderbird.  One of the few
complaints that I have about T-Bird.

== Phil Kane