--- Begin Message --- On 28/10/2019 16:28, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:> There are multiple things broken in the ecosystem here, and SKS is only
> one of them.  But while GnuPG's errors are implementation errors, SKS is
> also broken*by design*, so we need to think about how to design better
> keyserver protocols. (SKS also has implementation errors, fwiw)
Also, they are pretty open about the fact that SKS is written
in OCaml that nobody there understands well enough and they
are simply no longer capable of working on the implementation
due to lack of technical skills and time.

SKS is dead meat - plain and simple.

Cheers,
Chris

--- End Message ---