--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,
  My first time here :)
Thanks a lot for the amazing software!

I am using `enigmail-2.1.5` and `thunderbird-68.6.0` on Gentoo linux.
I have set up a WKS server for auto management of WKD GnuPG keys using `gpg-2.2.12`. But unfortunately, I am unable to get enigmail to publish my GPG key to the host server.
My steps involve:

Enigmail > Key Management > Keyserver > Upload to your provider's Web Key Directory

This sends an email to my key-submiss...@aisha.cc which creates a successful pending offer and sends and email back to my account. Now on thunderbird I get an email

    Confirm your key publication

which when I select I get a status bar telling me to `Confirm Request`, but when I click on the button, nothing happens and there is no confirming email sent back to my host server. There is also no confirmation message (if any is supposed to come?) from thunderbird about
the success/failure.

To debug I have opened the enigmail log console and tried to click on the button to see if any log message is generated, of which there is none (though it does mention that it as found
gpg data to decrypt, which is expected).

If anyone could help me with this I would really appreciate it.
I've been banging my head for a long time and have no idea what to do.

Thanks a lot and apologies for the wall of text,
Aisha

--- End Message ---