On Sunday, 30 March 2003, at 23:03:06 (+0200),
Kim Woelders wrote:

> Here is yet another set of small patches for E16:

Should be in CVS now.

> I am having a lot of noise and trouble with the auto*
> stuff again. "gettextize -f" (output attached) removes
> and modifies things that are in CVS (e.g. intl/ and
> ABOUT-NLS). configure terminates with:
> config.status: creating intl/Makefile
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: intl/Makefile.in
> (Obviously - gettextize -f just wiped out intl/)

gettext, to be blunt, is crap.  There's essentially zero consistency
between releases.  raster has found a version that works, and until I
get around to building and installing that version, I'm kinda leaving
the gettext goop up to him.

So you don't need to worry about gettext or any of the other auto*
stuff too much.  We'll make sure it works. :)

> And thanks for accepting my stuff so far :-)

Thanks for sending good stuff. :-)

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>