On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 16:02, Kim Woelders wrote:
> > On a unrelated note: does anybody remember the move/resize demo
> > patch? It was commented out before 0.16.5. How hard would it be to
> > get it in shape for 0.16.6?
> >
> What is that thing?

src/ChangeLog:
Mon Apr 24 15:57:55 PDT 2000
(KainX)

Patch from Johannes Erdfelt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to give a demo of
each of the move types in the move/resize settings dialog.  Really
cool. :-)

With this enabled, clicking the different radio buttons popped up little
demo windows that automatically moved around on screen. I guess there
were memleaks or something?

--
BAM - "Genius does what it must, and Talent does what it can."
        -- Owen Meredith