* Kim Woelders ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> - Port to imlib2
> I have E running with imlib2 (configure --with-imlib2) as well as
> imlib1. The port is done mostly by changing the code to the imlib2 API
> and using preprocessor macros to map these to the imlib1 API when using
> that. dox isn't ported yet.
> The imlib2 as well as the imlib1 versions seem quite stable to me, but I
>  cannot imagine that there aren't bugs in both.
> I'm not really sure what to do with this. Commit it? Post a patch?
> Does anybody have an opinion?

I'd say, go for it.

> - Fix other bugs.
> There always are.
>
> Comments?

I'm thinking of looking at that iconified window patch thingie (the one
that adds an option to add iconified windows to the alt-tab list for all
desktops). And other itches I feel like scratching ;-)

Alan

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.