I know removing the default theme(s) might be strong and some people will
hate it, but frankly, that's the idea!  I don't want to use old themes,
alot of people associate darker themes and thats stuck with E's
reputation, but we do and have done crisp and clean better than anyone for
ages.  With DR17 we'll obviously need at least one dark theme
(ShinyMetalish) but DR16's had it long enough.  The file size is a going
point, maybe just moving to 2 themes would be good and make sure we point
people to others out there, maybe it's time to rehash the e.org themes
page.  Maybe one theme from pixelhead and one from tokyo and we can get
under 10M?

benr.