On Tuesday 25 Nov 2003 10:28 am, Andrew Elcock wrote:
> Well, spent a small ammount of time getting icons setup and associations
> etc set and damn is it feeling good!
>
> If it would be possible to crack this non-updating transparency I would
> be amazingly grateful - or perhaps you couls remind me of where to look
> to try it myself!
>
> Also I was wondering is it possible to ignore a window class? I have
> three blanks, the enlightenment pager etc and gkrellm, kinda fancy not
> seeing them...
>
> screenie at:
> http://gallery.codewordt.co.uk/enlightenment/osxdocker
if you can make sure that you've got an xapp.png _somewhere_ in your icon
paths, than the docker will use that png for windows that it can't recognise.
it's just that i'm usually working within a kde environment (oh, the
shame...) and kde iconsets tend to use xapp.png as the miscelleny icon.

> Thanks muchly,
> Andrew
Thanks again.

--
"The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while
the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."

genneth8691.wincoll.ac.uk
Gentoo Linux, version 2.6.0-test9-mm2