On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:17:38 +0000 Gen Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> On Tuesday 25 Nov 2003 10:28 am, Andrew Elcock wrote:
> > Well, spent a small ammount of time getting icons setup and associations
> > etc set and damn is it feeling good!
> nice to hear
> >
> > If it would be possible to crack this non-updating transparency I would
> > be amazingly grateful - or perhaps you couls remind me of where to look
> > to try it myself!
> actually, on a side note to rasterman (and somewhat off-topic) has anyone play
>
> around with the freedesktop.org xserver? the one that supposed _true_ alpha
> blending? i've got the thing compiled, but it fails somewhat miserably to
> work. i was wondering what changes would be needed for efl to utilise that
> generally...?

i haven't tried. for now i'm just monitoring it as a concept. i'm kind of busy
at the moment and also have the wonderous joys of a flu and a splitting
toothache that needs a root canal that i'm waiting on my appointment for.

> > Also I was wondering is it possible to ignore a window class? I have
> > three blanks, the enlightenment pager etc and gkrellm, kinda fancy not
> > seeing them...
> see the bottom of wm.c -- the function od_wm_ignored has a static array called
>
> ignore[] -- edit for your ignoring needs!! i'm in the middle of adding a
> proper configuration system into the whole thing.
> >
> > screenie at:
> > http://gallery.codewordt.co.uk/enlightenment/osxdocker
> drool...!!!
> >
> > Thanks muchly,
> > Andrew
>
> --
> If you want to read about love and marriage you've got to buy two separate
> books.
>               -- Alan King
>
> genneth8691.wincoll.ac.uk
> Gentoo Linux, version 2.6.0-test9-mm2

--------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------------
熊耳 - 車君                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile Phone: +61 (0)413 451 899    Home Phone: 02 9698 8615