My main problem is of time -- massive internal exams currently going on, and
I'm helping to put together a system for a "University Challenge" style
science based intraschool quiz -- attempts to steal computer from compdept
has resulted in 6 laptops with the promise that I won't trash the hardrives
by sticking linux on them -- result: nfsroot laptops... running e17 (my
graphics library of choice... :D) Cambridge interview looms large also, but
hey, that's not nearly as important ;)

I should have some life back after xmas, and be able to work on it a bit
then... but until then, i'm afraid that a minor sabatical is in order.

Oh, and my english don is about to eat me for lunch.

On Thursday 27 Nov 2003 9:55 am, Andrew Elcock wrote:
> Was sitting playing again and wondering if it would be possibly to have
> the zoom in happen gradually as you approach the bar, rather than all at
> once as the mouse goes over the "sensitive area" this is possible with
> the mousemove, as the evas is large enough.
> Basically could the zoomin be made to take a function of mouse.y?
> Obviously once the mouse os overthe current sensitive area it should be
> fully zoomed as per now.
>
> Sorry if this does not make sense - I tried to code it myself, but
> failed as I did not have time to become familliar with the maths in the
> zoom slaves etc.
makes perfect sense, shouldn't be too hard... i'm look into it when time
allows

> Also - did you get that blank window class issue fixed?
look in od_wm_ignored -- simple loop -- spot the spastic :p
--
Peace, n.:
        In international affairs, a period of cheating between two

genneth8691.wincoll.ac.uk
Gentoo Linux, version 2.6.0-test9-mm2