Hi all,

Was in the process of doing a major overhaul of my evas simulations
(they were getting rather beastly) when I decided I might
try initialising everything with ecore rather than my existing xlib
routines. I ended up with a beast even more beastly than
my original program. Not much worked very well so I went back to basics
and I think I've pinned down what my problem was.

I've attached a simple test program I used - all it does is create two
windows with ecore and
gives them different coloured backgrounds. Now in software_x11 mode this
works fine. However in gl_x11 mode it has problems re-rendering itself
when you move one window over the other.

Would anyone mind having a gander at my code to see if I've missed
configuring anything correctly or if in fact its a reproducible problem?

Cheers,
Daniel Stonier.

ps. Attached the code and the executable. The basic executable runs in
software_x11 mode when not given any arguments and in gl_x11 mode when
supplied with a -gl argument.

pps. Ecore and Evas versions are pre4 and pre12 respectively I think.
Dropped them down from CVS over the last three days.