On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:00:14 -0300 (ART) Douglas De Toni
(B<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
(B
(B> Hello everyone, Im new to this list and just want to introduce myself:
(B> Im Douglas from Brasil, Im student of Eletric Engineer, linux user and system
(B> administrador as profession. I used englightenment for years and always wanted
(B> to help in some way but never had the iniciative to do it, now I want to
(B> contribute in any way I can. To start with it I think I could translate the
(B> incoming E17 to portuguese, the programs tools and documentations.... its a
(B> lot of work but I can find some help over here!! After that if my C skills
(B> grow faster and faster maybe I can get my hands in some code ?? : )
(B
(BRight now there is no room/need to translate as there is so little text that is
(BALWAYS changing - it is not useful. coding expertise itself is probably the most
(Bdesired thing at the moment. e17's windowmanager code went into CVS this week -
(Bhell i'm even USING it as my window manager. but what we need now is 1. everyone
(Bwho is a good programmer looking at the code. getting their head around it -
(Bwhere things are etc. i even wrote a document (in doc/ in e17's wm tree) to help
(Bguide you. of course many parts are not 100% complete - some are only partially.
(Bit's limited in features, icccm compliance and netwm/mwm etc. hint support. but
(Bit DOES work - it looks pretty too.
(B
(Bfor those not coding-inclined we'd like a small group of people to help do a
(Bmakeover on the website. ben (our current main web guy) is a bit swamped and so
(Bwe'd like those willing to help get enlightenment.org a facelift and be more
(Busable/useful going. i have set up a "cms" (drupal) on
(Bhttp://www.enlightenment.org/t/ - if you are SERIOUS about helping (writing
(Bcontent, fixing up the theme/look, writing docs, articles, etc.) let us know. we
(Bwill need to port the existing content over, fix up the look and feel a bit,
(Betc. etc.
(B
(B--
(B------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------
(BThe Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
$BMg9%B?(B                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(BTokyo, Japan ($BEl5~(B $BF|K\(B)
(B
(B
(BSF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
(BRead honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
(BDiscover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now.
(Bhttp://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/
(Benlightenment-devel mailing list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Bhttps://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/enlightenment-devel