El vie, 15-04-2005 a las 00:48 -0300, Bruno Deferrari escribió:
> Raster, I think its the same for every spanish speaking country.
> Firefox has es_ES for Spain and es_AR for Latin-America, but Im almost
> sure they are the same.

There are so many differences between south american spanish and spain
one.

Im from Spain and I have some south american friends, and there was so
much phrases that spanish people noticed strange and fun :)

for example:
south american - spain - english
dame teniendo - toma - take
vos - tu - you
compu - ordenador - computer
chico - peque?o - small
ingresa - introduce - input
clima - tiempo - weather
regresar - volver - back
presione - pulse - press
celular - movil - cellullar or mobile phone :)
auto - coche - car

note: the south american words can be from different countries
(argentina, mexico, ecuador..)

In spain we can understand all these words, spanish have too much
synonymous, but they are not common.

Spanish have so much more words and grammatic issues than english, so i
think that differences are bigger than american - uk english.

I can help with spanish traslation.
I saw an file called es_AR.po from Matias, but I saw only a few spanish
strings. Perhaps its incomplete?

If someone can tell me what I must do, I can traslate it :)